Multipoint 30 and 50 are ideal for commercial applications such as cloakrooms, kitchens or washrooms, where a single heater is required to service multiple draw-offs. The 50 litre product may also be used for single point showering. Versions of both products are available with 1kW elements for use in locations where electrical loading is restricted (horizontal unit 3kW only). Multipoint 30 and 50 are supplied complete with necessary installation accessories. A thermostatic blending valve can also be used.
As with all unvented units above 15 litres, it is a Building Regulation requirement that installers are competent to install Multipoint 30 and 50 litre units. This normally means having successfully completed a course in unvented systems. For details on training courses call 0845 600 7402 or 01362 853091.
- 30 and 50 litre capacities.
- Choice of 1kW and 3kW ratings.
- Horizontal versions available.
- Five year inner container guarantee with on-site service support.
- Factory-fitted temperature and pressure relief valve.
- Heavy gauge copper inner container.
- Replaceable long-life alloy sheathed element.
- Externally adjustable thermostat from 5°C to 75°C maximum - lockable in hot or mid-range position.
- CFC/HCFC free (ODP zero) insulation.
- Element 'On' indicator.
- No anode to inspect or replace.
- Suitable for use with any standard mixer or tap.
- Fitted with 1 metre of 3-core cable.
- Comprehensive installation instructions.
- IPX4 rated.
- BEAB approved. CE marked.
- Made in the UK.